[Open_electroporator] Can I make PCBs at home

Andrean Andreev andrean.andreev at abv.bg
Thu Jan 18 16:08:08 UTC 2018

   Best Regards Group,
     I have to apologies first if I'm not doing something as I suppose to and/or I'm asking too annoying questions that I could get myself but the term mailing list and such a project at all are new to my vocabulary so I pledge to be excused in advance.

     I'm only biologist trying to swim in this field so my question is simple as my main goal is to get the job done with minimal postponing:

     Can I make requiring PCBs at home, which version should that be, what are the elements needed to be solder after home etching?

      Best Regards ones again to all!
      and thanks in advance!

      A.Andreev