[Open_electroporator] Home PCBs

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Thu Jan 18 21:21:34 UTC 2018

On 01/18/2018 03:11 PM, Andrean Andreev wrote:

> I had to have a cuvette in order to work with the device and I see that such cuvette cost around the price of the porator?

I can sell cuvettes that are reusable for $2, so not the price of whole machine.  Culture Shock is aimed at small light duty
and non-salty, so may not be super wide range.  It won't do large batches except by processing a few drops at a time and repeating
until getting the volume you want done.  It may need 3 seconds between zaps to recharge and be ready.