[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.6 prototype turn on

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Sun Jul 15 00:06:53 UTC 2018

When powering up a complete culture_shock system I got current draw that my 5V lab supply limited
and the MCU went into brownout reset -- oscillating on/off/on every second or so.  Measured around and
PB14 was HI.  It's supposed to be LO to enable the 18V onboard DC-DC converter switcher supply.

I looked at the code, added some more LED flashing to help debug and noticed the YEL LED going out at the end
of the flashing sequence, even though I left it on.  So the next function called seems to kill off GPIOs,
and needs some attention to let them be.

Probably tomorrow, since today has had many distractions and there's not much of it left...  I removed a
caulked in place 2 burner induction cooktop using a hot air gun to soften the petroleum based caulk I used.
Not using that or so much and so deep next -- just a line of  silicone to seal the edge.  Some people
knocked on the door asking about the rental casita adjacent tot he house -- Is this your little house?
Is it for rent?  Is this your ad on craigslist, (points to phone website that looks familiar)?
So I flagged a scam listing on craigslist and reported so they will get their craigslist account
deleted.  Someone else was trying to collect money for Judi and my efforts turning a garage into
a nice cottage to rent via airbnb or homeaway...  It turns out it's easy to scrape a craigslisting
and put a version of it up again...