[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.6 prototype turn on

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 00:13:51 UTC 2018

Is the

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018, 5:06 PM John Griessen <john at cibolo.com> wrote:

>  So the next function called seems to kill off GPIOs,
> and needs some attention to let them be.

Is that something I wrote? You said PB14 is what you expect to stay enabled
and off, I wonder if it's being enabled and ON, or disabled and somehow
driven on/high some other way. I can take a look. Have you removed the
duplicate/split-off Python code you were testing a few months ago? The ones
with the very similar names were confusing when going back and forth
between files over a few days or reboots (having to reopen the right one).