[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.6 prototype turn on

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Mon Jul 16 15:34:14 UTC 2018

I see something that could be wiping out settings each time function

def setup_slave_timer(slave_tim_name, channel_num, master_tim_name, prescaler, period, width):
     channel_num = channel_num - 1
     .
     .
     .

def setup_n_pulse_kickoff_timer(tim_name, channel_num, prescaler, period, width):
     channel_num = channel_num - 1
     .
     .
     .

It's possible killing earlier settings because I cannot find start of channel_num -- it's not in pulser_main.py.

Oh, I see, it is passed by a list.  So no, that's not it.

the tail end of this function could be causing trouble if it overwrites PB14 somehow:

.
.
.
    # (TIM2 CCER)
     # 15    14   13   12   11    10   9    8    7     6    5    4    3     2    1    0
     # CC4NP Res. CC4P CC4E CC3NP Res. CC3P CC3E CC2NP Res. CC2P CC2E CC1NP Res. CC1P CC1E
     stm.mem16[tim_base_address + stm.TIM_CCER] |= (0
       | (1 << (4*channel_num)))  # CCxE -- enable normal output
     return tim_base_address

I'm lost in cross references in the STM32 ref manual and have to go do other things now...