[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.6 prototype turn on

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Mon Jul 16 19:49:26 UTC 2018

On 07/16/2018 12:14 PM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:

> I'll open up the code and take a gander.

Everywhere I said PB14, what I was really testing was a yellow LED driven from PB9 pin.
I did not probe PB14 today. In past tests both PB9 and PB14 were affected the same way.

Your idea that import could be trouble checks with an experiment I did and I will push the code
in that state.

I just moved my sequence code after all the defs and also after dump_nvic()
which was near the end of pulser_main.py  and had import machine in it.

Then GPIO states stay unmodified until explicit code does modify them again.

If dump_nvic() does not need to have info re: some of the other setup being done,
it could be moved up with the rest of the import lines.

All imports at top may be a micropython thing to do.  I'm not going to ask the micropython forum
about that just yet, because I want forward progress with the hardware.