[Open_electroporator] culture shock docs -- culture_shock/LAB_MANUAL.md

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:10:36 UTC 2018

Overfill is definitely safer in that sense, and easier to spec in a short
sentence. It will just mean some cells and DNA were wasted. Lower
efficiency would but higher predictability means likely overall higher
efficiency in the long run (maybe even one fully wasted cuvette/prep would
be worth it...).