[Open_electroporator] culture shock docs -- culture_shock/LAB_MANUAL.md

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Thu Jun 7 16:25:07 UTC 2018

On 06/07/2018 11:12 AM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:
> you can append to the browser URL to see subfolder files.

I got started with grip from your note.

I have all three in different windows in tabs so all that is needed to view
different ones is one click on the tab.  Also can put the http://localhost:6148/ URL in
a separate window and arrange next to your source file if wanted.  I like that when writing linked files that
reference leaf files from a top document.

README.md is going to be top and reference USING_CULTURE_SHOCK.md  LAB_MANUAL.md

LAB_MANUAL.md will link to USING_CULTURE_SHOCK.md directly also.