[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.5 --> v0.6 testing

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Thu Mar 29 18:08:32 UTC 2018

Just got my board to load some compiled micropython, and afterward the DFU load method is working since the clock is set
correctly.   I want to see that crystal oscillate on a scope!

Next start loading some simple compiled micropython test programs with the new platform definition PYFLEX_F401
and use openocd and gdb for the devel cycle:  See state of GPIOs, control registers; change code; compile; gdb load; repeat while
necessary.

I haven't used gdb along with openocd yet, so might not report much more today unless I get a nice scope photo of crystal clocking
along...via 3pF active probe...