[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.5 --> v0.6 testing

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:24:40 UTC 2018

Not sure if it will be helpful or misleading (I think it won't if you can
skim past the non-STM specific stuff) but here's the walkthrough I last
went through to get openocd and gdb to debug stuff over JTAG on a
raspberryPi:
https://github.com/syncsrc/jtagsploitation/blob/master/Hands-onJTAGforfunandrootshells.pdf

This was using an FTDI FT232H for the JTAG probe.

--
-Nathan