[Open_electroporator] micropython is getting some stm32 updates lately

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:42:41 UTC 2018

Sounds like we might want a testing jig, maybe with pogo pins, such that we
can trigger an upload and running of the code to program the gpio we use to
toggle at some known-to-us frequency that our test rig watches for and
detects (as well as perform a electroporation pulse train). This will
ensure soldering bugs are caught, new firmware bugs are caught, the crystal
is oscillating and PLL is setup at correct multiplier.

That would be for when we think we're mostly past layout and other
engineering change orders, and in production to ensure quality assurance
and reduce production debug time.