[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.5 prototype testing

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Mon May 7 16:44:57 UTC 2018

On 05/05/2018 03:29 PM, John Griessen wrote:
> I can load code, tim3_enable_tim1_1_tim2_3_tim5_2__tim1_shuts_down.py
> and stm_low_level_tim2_3.py just committed and pushed to kanzure repo,
> and I don't get a(106, 55, 21) or pulse() to run

The pulse() function runs on the PYFLEX_F401 now with no error messages, so the next step is observe volts with scope,
and do some testing zapping a resistor, and recording the results with the ADC.

The new hardware has current feedback as well as HV feedback path, so the resistance of the sample can be measured.

Nathan wants to add the feature of being able to command the culture_shock to generate a voltage plateau with whatever
sample you connect to it, (up to the point it hasn't enough power capability to deliver it), instead of no-feedback method
we use so far.   That feature will probably use the new current measuring ability and definitely will use the HV feedback path
for more than logging a shot -- it will be involved in creating a shot.

More later today.