[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.5 prototype makes pulses.

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Sun May 13 04:25:28 UTC 2018

On 05/11/2018 11:18 AM, John Griessen wrote:
> for more old
> wall wart supplies to send for testing...

Today's progress was finding another hardware mistake -- forgetting to add an NPN inverting transistor
like v0.2 g30pulser had on the pyflex_f401 for the push and pull inputs to the kvboard.  This is not just a logic inversion,
it's a level shift also is why it is there.  Thinking back to then, I guess it was distraction from having to replace the main
push and pull power transistors that went obsolete.  Another thing is I let myself skip having a review by another engineer
because of the Chinese New Year deadline.  In the future, if I have some deadline, I will get a review -- even if after the
deadline passes.