[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.5 prototype makes pulses.

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Tue May 15 04:31:13 UTC 2018

Today I tested the wire mods to the pyflex_f401, adding a NPN transistor inverter and level shifter for
the push and pull pulser outputs to work OK.

The PFETs that are the next in the chain were dead though.  My forgetting the above inverters and
plugging it in went over their max allowed Gate voltage.  I've calculated some resistor values that
will let the DC capacitor bank voltage to switch from vary between 12V and 20V with out frying those PFETs again.

Will install that and test tomorrow.