[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.5 prototype makes pulses.

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 01:44:49 UTC 2018

On Mon, May 28, 2018, 6:12 PM Nathan McCorkle <nmz787 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 28, 2018, 5:35 PM John Griessen <john at cibolo.com> wrote:
>
>> The pulser code can't go very fast.  Some day it would be improved by
>> using hard-connected timer chaining instead of
>> interrupt driven timer chaining.
>>

> Sounds like a misunderstanding of the way the n-pulse timer code works.
> There aren't any interrupts involved as far as the software/firmware goes
> as far as I know.

Unless you're talking about the startup delay for the first timer to kick
off the others.

Maybe that can be handled in the ADC C code loop I'm working on, and just
use the loop to check when length of pulse is finished. The loop is anyways
aiming to adjust the period or width, so setting either to 0 at x-time
isn't much more work.