[Open_electroporator] safety enclosure for culture shock

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Sat Nov 17 21:41:20 UTC 2018

We have not had early testers willing to use culture shock without some buttons to fire it and
wanting it to be self contained and safe for unaware lab users.  That requires a 3D designed enclosure.
I've wanted to use FreeCAD to get moldable shapes with draft angles, rounded corners, etc, and it's been
frustration attempting that until recently.  I'm using a FreeCAD addon called part-o-magic and documenting it as I quiz its author
and getting progress now.  So now I probably will have some designs to look at in 2 weeks.  It might take a week after that to
get some actual plastic carved out to test.