[Open_fablab_architecture] LOGO

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Fri Oct 17 10:42:05 PDT 2014

On 10/16/2014 05:01 PM, Roberto Carrasco wrote:
> On 13/10/2014 23:18, John Griessen wrote:> Since your idea is "fablabs for all", not just MIT style, it might suggest a network of
> people and modularity in an image somehow.
>
> I created a logo, which tries to reflect modularity and networking and also growing and evolving, customization, and all this
> values of theopensurce and digital design.
> This is only a sketch in b&w, any idea for colors?

I let the large images through the list.  The pdf attachment is the same as those.
For a simple sketch like those, can you use a tool like GIMP to reduce the
pixels down to 1000x1000 then set lossy jpeg compression to 98% and it will be small
file sizes under 700KB that will go easily to most peoples email readers.

Many email readers do not automatically show pdfs.  .jpg or .png or .gif is better
for email attachments.

John Griessen