[Open_fablab_architecture] Community Visualization

Roberto Carrasco roberticli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:42:17 PDT 2015

The diagram is at the same point, our knowledge of processing needs to be
improved. And the initial idea is a bit different now. This is the current
state of the project:
www.fabcollective.com
Mainly using Grasshopper3d and rhino3d.

I used this "node" example to make the sketch you're trying to open. Maybe
this one works.