[Open_electroporator] low cost bacterial non-salty electroporator proposal

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:49:42 UTC 2016

Here are tables of voltage settings for various organisms...
http://m.imgur.com/a/swOXq

Also from this BioRad doc, pg 28

http://www.bio-rad.com/webroot/web/pdf/lsr/literature/4006174B.pdf

(screenshot here too) http://imgur.com/TmwPOho

(I would have copied the text, but the PDF is locked and I'm on my work
laptop)

Most Interestingly: E.Coli 12-18kV/cm, test at 5msec pulse, adjust from
that starting point for efficiency tuning

                            S.cerevisieae  ~7.5kV/cm, start at 5msec pulse