[Open_electroporator] low cost bacterial non-salty electroporator proposal

William Beeson beesonwt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:42:57 UTC 2016

I will pre-order one or more and am willing to do some of the biology
prototype testing.  You could use the testing results however you like.  I
would be interested to publish the experience of testing it (once it is
working well) on my website.  We are also building other things like
shaking incubators, homogenizers, etc and making a lot of use of 3D
printing so it would fit in well with that stuff.  If you would rather keep
any testing of it limited to this mailing list that's fine too.

Once I got a hold of Andrew Papp he was very nice and informative on the
phone.  Seemed interested in the use case I was describing and was very
knowledgeable of all the inner workings of electroporation and the settings
etc for use on various organisms.