[Open_electroporator] electroporator

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Mon Jun 13 14:09:27 UTC 2016

On 06/13/2016 12:53 AM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:
>  I would really like to capture have the ability to
> capture the waveform.

Sure, I'll get that feature built into the design, but I can't guarantee it will be coded by July 15th.
Probably it will get done later and need to be loaded into the machine micropython style.

I'm not seeing the need for a programmable gain amplifier.  They can give you good feedback control,
and good signal to noise ratio, but the calibrating and recording of HV pulses can be done with channels of ADC.
Set one up for one gain, and second one up for a different gain et voila.

John