[Open_electroporator] Who will test the yardboard?

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Wed Jun 22 15:00:47 UTC 2016

On 06/22/2016 09:53 AM, Josiah Zayner wrote:
> I can send you some electroporation cuvettes for free. Just let me know. Also, they can be reused. Just make sure you clean them
> out good or the build-up can cause an arc.

That would be helpful Josiah, because today is busy busy.

Please tell us more about what people mean when they say arc when electroporating.

I am guessing it means a discharge through wet solution big enough to cause vapor,
plasma, and thus a little steam explosion.

John Griessen
Industromatic
1218 W 39th St.
Austin Texas 78756