[Open_electroporator] Who will test the yardboard?

Sebastian S Cocioba scocioba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:00:33 UTC 2016

I just tested my zapper with great results so I can run a few shots with my RFP plasmid if you'd like. Also have an oscilloscope so I can catch the waveform of the zap at the same time. Can measure the DNA concentration with a Qubit 2.0 as well. Let me know since I'll be running the same experiment to characterize my personal porator anyway so another machine won't take up much time/resources to test in tandem.

Sebastian S. Cocioba
CEO & Founder
New York Botanics, LLC
Blog: ATinyGreenCell.com