[Open_electroporator] Open ultrasound imaging project/ electroporator

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Sat Jun 11 22:09:34 UTC 2016

On 06/06/2016 04:58 PM, Bryan Bishop wrote:
> Yeah I understand your preference about not wanting cash debt, it makes sense to me. Equity would be more the name of the game
> from my perspective :-). I don't care so much about a writeup regarding who might buy/why, target demographic seems obvious. But
> equity regarding kit sales (or whatever) etc would be interesting.

I've written up a proposal with an agreement to pay back as product sells per product, which
is not exactly the same concept as equity.  I have no corporation to give share divvies of.
This is for an open hardware product that anyone can copy, so the product lifecycle depends on
how good your cost-reduction-design is more than performance design, and even then it is going to
be short and on to another improved version of it.  I won't offer a percentage of the profits from
following improved products, just the v1.0 as at the end of this project product, which is
spelled out in the proposal libre office doc attached.

John Griessen